House Ad for Sports Plus

When we were approached by YouTube TV to create 2 ads for Redzone from NFL Network to be displayed on their channel, we knew that time would be a crucial factor in the success of the project. Despite the tight deadline, my team and I were able to rise to the challenge and deliver a campaign that exceeded the client's expectations.


The client provided us with video assets and I took the lead in cutting them together and animating the logos in Cinema 4D. Despite the constraints of the project, such as not being able to zoom in on individual player's faces, we were able to come up with a simple yet effective solution. Using animation, I was able to design a storyboard that effectively communicated the message that all the logos made up one bundle and could be added in the app.


Vector logo model

My experience in video editing, animation and storyboarding came together to create a campaign that was engaging and met the client's objectives. The final product was a hit with the client and it's a great example of how a little creativity and quick thinking can go a long way, even under the most challenging of circumstances.

More video projects

These are some video editing projects I helped create for brands like Youtube, Youtube TV, Google My Business

G Pay + G Play YT Bumper

This was a standard youtube bumper promoting G Pay and Google Play. I was proud of the music and motion in this piece. I had to animate all the Google Play logos.

Google My Business, App Store video

This video was made for Google my Business on the App Store. The UI had to be percise and high definition, which meant I had to build each UI, no screenshots. The video also had to be under 30 seconds, which is why it's so quick. Again in this project I was proud of the motion and the music, but most of all the logo animation at the end.

Youtube Localization, Stay Home #withme

Here I localized hundreds of youtube videos in many different languages. They needed the lower-thirds and end-cards to be localized, as well as the video of each youtube influencer to be replaced. The first challenge was getting all the videos off of google drive, where the links were provided in a google sheet. I had to write an app script to go to the link in the sheet, copy the video, then paste it in to one folder, and rename each file based on the name in the spreadsheet. This way I could download the videos at once. I wrote another script to replace the videos, based on their names. Another script changed the lower-thirds and end-cards based on a spreadsheet.

YT Shorts

This was another localization project. I was working with another animator who automated the animations by using an after effects slider to cycle thorugh a spreadsheet of copy, and replace each language based on on the slider (column) number. By the time the animations were hooked up to the slider, and spreadsheet, the software was very clunky. I wrote a script to automate moving the slider, which would replace the copy, and save each new file based on the new language, for every column in the spreadsheet. Then I wrote a script that would bake all the text in the new file, so it wouldn't be referenceing a spreadsheet (so you could edit it easily).

Music Factory Animation

This was an animation I made a few years ago in between jobs. I like to mix music and art, especially the MIDI patterns, which in this piece are the falling blocks and oil.

Demo Reel 2023

Here is my 2023 demo reel!